CMA – Inter
- Registration is valid for 7 years i.e. 14 attempts
- Registration Fee- Rs. 22000/-
- Pass Criteria: 50% in aggregate of maximum marks, subject to a minimum of 40% in each subject.
CMA Inter Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirant should have passed the Foundation Course of the ICMAI and should have cleared 10+2
- Candidates must have qualified the Foundation (Entry Level) Part 1 Examination of Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Degree from any recognized University or must be pursuing Engineering Course or Qualified Engineers or equivalent in any subject other than music, dancing, photography, painting, and sculpture.